President McKinley's Phaeton
Add to Bag
This Phaeton was used by President McKinley at his summer home in Canton, Ohio.
Following McKinley’s death, the Phaeton passed through several owners, including the Canton Buggy Company of Canton, Ohio, and the Garver Brothers Company of Strasburg, Ohio.
The Studebaker Corporation purchased it from the Garver Brothers on November 5, 1924.
One of the eight vehicles that received conservation treatment as part of the Save America’s Treasures grant.
From the original Studebaker Collection.
Save this product for later
Display prices in:
Buy a Brick
Return to Museum Page