President Grant's Landau
Out of stock
Add to Bag
President Grant used this Landau during his term in office from 1873 to 1877.
Made by Brewster and Co. of New York.
It was presented to Studebaker by General Frederick Dent Grant (President Grant’s son) on October 2, 1910.
This is one of eight Museum vehicles that received conservation as part of a Save America’s Treasures Grant.
From the original Studebaker Collection.
Save this product for later
Display prices in:
ALL MONOGRAPHS ONLY $25 MARCH 1 - 2, 2024
CHECK RIGHT NOW
Buy a Brick
Return to Museum Page