1928 Studebaker Fire Truck
Out of stock
Add to Bag
This fire truck was purchased new by the St. Joseph, Michigan, Fire Department.
Studebaker supplied the chassis, which was then outfitted by the Boyer Fire Apparatus Company of Logansport, Indiana.
Studebaker supplied chassis for fire truck use until truck production ceased in December of 1963.
This truck was restored by the Studebaker National Museum volunteers corp in the early 1990s.
Gift of Burkhart Advertising.
Save this product for later
Display prices in:
Buy a Brick
Return to Museum Page